Version 0.652 of Diplopia is Live!
We are happy to announce the release of version 0.652 of Diplopia for Windows and Mac! This is a big one, with changes to pretty much every aspect of the game. We have lots of bug fixes (thanks for all of your reports!) as well as new tests and options.
If you already have access you can download it here. For those that have already pre-ordered and still do not have access, you should receive an invite within the next week. The game may try to patch and fail, if it does, just download it from the link above.
Future patches will be coming more frequently, let us know what you think in the comments and remember to report any bugs that you find.
v0.652 Patch Notes
- Updated to Oculus SDK 0.4.2 - Make sure users update their runtime.
- The game now supports Direct To Rift mode on certain systems.
- Added new contrast sensitivity test.
- Fixed a crash when you would end a game in unlocked mode.
- Added option for patching mode.
- Added option to set dominant eye.
- Added option to set contrast ratio.
- Added option to disable the timer in breaker.
- Lots of small bug fixes, for the full list check out the bug tracker.
- Fixed an issue where some http calls were not completed, which affected log in.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong eye would be detected as the dominant eye.
- Fixed several crashes on specific configurations.
- Fixed UI on score screens.
- Fixed a bug where you couldnt open the menu at high speeds.
- Red slow rings now reduce your speed more.
- Improved the warp tunnel experience.
- Tweaked contrast and size settings for galaga.
- Fixed some issues with the targeting system.
- Fixed asteroid explosions which were causing drops in FPS on low end computers.
- New, darker, background.
- Now losing does not reset your score, the score is cumulative for the 20 minutes of play.
- Brick types are now visible.
- Lag at loading of each level fixed.
- Fixed a bug where the ball would become stuck to the paddle and you could not get it unstuck.
- Fixed a bug where the timer was sometimes not showing up.
- New depth test.
- New suppression test.
- New contrast sensitivity test.
- Ring now moves more slowly on Dominance test.
- Now we test near and far in the Four Dot test as well as ask about the color of the dots.