Visual Tracking is the ability to follow a moving object smoothly and accurately with both eyes, such as a ball in flight or moving vehicles in traffic.
Signs and Symptoms of Eye tracking problems:
- Frequent loss of place and/or skipping lines while reading
- Frequent drowsiness or sleepiness following short periods of reading
- Confusing one word with another as the eyes skip around during reading
- Habit of using a finger or marker or ruler as an aid during reading
- Excessive head movement while reading, writing or doing other close work
- Poor comprehension during reading.
- Seemingly careless errors during close work
- Poor reading comprehension
- Attention and/or behavior problems specifically during reading or other close vision work.
People with visual tracking problems may be diagnosed with Oculomotor Dysfunction
Find a Vivid Vision Provider
Over 300 Vivid Vision Providers prescribe virtual reality alongside patching and vision therapy to treat your lazy eye. Sign up throught our doctor locator to see if Vivid Vision is right for you.